Thursday, April 17, 2008

obie gets boss plug -- big deal -- Hilly gets the Salsa!

Hillary got the salsa nod from Willie Colon! As an antidote to all the Springsteen music clips try listening to this instead.


Salsa Heavyweight Willie Colon Endorses Hillary

"Trombonist, bandleader, singer, arranger, composer, artist, actor, political activist, innovator, environmentalist and producer are a few of the words used to describe the many hats the dapper master salsa musician - Willie Colon -has worn and continues to wear.

Willie Colon believes Sen. Hillary Clinton is best qualified for the White House. The legendary Bronx-born Puerto Rican and American cultural icon stated, “Hillary has been on the side of our families for over 35 years - she has been with us from the very beginning. I want a President who I can count on, someone who in tough times will be there for me - that’s why I’m supporting Hillary Clinton.”

I couldn’t agree with you more, Mr. Colon."
from No Quarter

No comments: